To do list for domination

  • Take over the world

Sunday, 12 June 2011

Pratical Joke!

What you sniffing at?
Today is a good day! I managed to play an awfully amusing joke on the humans! I let the prickly thing which I believe is called a hedgehog? (Stupid name if you ask me) escape! Ohh my dears it was so effortless! I just knocked over the little fence and waited for the cries of “the hedgehog has escaped” to fill my gorgeous ears. I didn’t have to wait long. The humans were in such a panic! Oh it was so funny! They nearly destroyed the house looking for the little thing. Everyone was in crisis mode. I just sat back and watched the drama unfold. It was delicious!
It took them two days to come across the thing. The dense idiot had hid himself in one of the bags of clothes in the back bedroom. Ohh how I laughed! I mean how stupid can you get? Hide yourself in a bag of clothes?? Why not just make a run for it too freedom? Or at least hide some place nicer! Geeezzz if I was that prickly thing I would of built a whole new house under the floor boards! I’d take over the house from the inside. But of course not every animal can be as educated and brilliant as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment