They have started locking me in the kitchen! It’s terrible I tell you. Apparently I have forced them to this because I won’t leave them alone while they eat, apparently I make it impossible. It’s shocking; it really is. Locking someone of my cuteness and magnificence in a kitchen! Okay, I suppose they give me some milk in a bowl which I have to say is just divine! But it is really not the point and I will not stand for it any longer.
I plan to start a protest, I will make it impossible for them too to catch me, and if and I doubt it they will catch me, I will defend myself with what ever means possible. I plan to get the lady dog on my side also. She also seems to be in the same opinion as me, that they should share every piece of food with us. I mean I would quite happily share some of my food with them, they’ve just never have asked. I can tell you now though humans, this will not be tolerated!!

No comments:
Post a Comment